This position is a project management position with a builder that focuses on high-end single family homes and apartments throughout South Florida. In this position, you will be directly responsible for the completion of luxury residential projects of up to $20m.
Our client is an award-winning custom builder who build in many of the most exclusive South Florida communities including South Beach, La Gorce, Key Biscayne, and High Pines (among others).
- Attending planning meetings and project status meetings
- Develop and maintain the project plan, produce summary status reports, issuing monthly projections and change orders
- Manage subcontractors, contract negotiations, estimating/pricing, material procurement and schedule production
- Manage all submittal approvals
- Attend owner and project meetings
- Oversee daily operations of all assigned construction projects and coordination of efforts between field operations, administration, accounting, the owner, design team and estimating department
- Other duties as assigned
- BS Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management preferred but not required
- 5-8+ years experience in Construction of luxury homes
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Strong relatiobnships with premium subcontractors in South Florida
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits