Project Manager opening at a large GC specializing in civil work. This GC has won multiple bids this year for water/wastewater projects.
A market leading civil general contractor that has been actively growing in size and projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs.
- Utilize software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation.
- Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout, develop and negotiate subcontracts.
- Plan and schedule projects
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation, and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs through ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment, continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion
- Perform project closeout
- Capable of managing projects $20-$50 million in size
- Bachelor in Science in Construction Science or related curriculum from an accredited University preferred
- 5-10 years' experience in Water / Wastewater
Excellent Base and Bonus
Collaborative leadership team
Large project pipeline