A growing environmental firm is seeking a full-time Remediation & Construction Services Manager with a proven track record of growth in environmental service industry and diverse environmental project background. We are a small WBE owned firm that provides multidisciplinary environmental remediation and construction services to governmental and private clients. Our services include soil and groundwater pollution assessment and remediation, underground/aboveground storage tanks management and waste management, site excavation and development, demolition, erosion and sediment control, utilities management. We provide career growth and development, a competitive compensation and a benefit package.
• Conduct a mix of field tasks and office work, on projects ranging from tank removals to hazardous waste management.
•Manage and perform small to midsize, technically complex projects involving site remediation, waste site clean-up and construction, building and equipment decontamination, and demolition;
• Develop new business, scope projects, and prepare proposals and SOQs.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience in construction management, with progressively increased responsibility, preferably in the environmental remediation, water, or wastewater infrastructure sectors.
•Experience with landfill, coal ash,hazardous waste management, waste water treatment plant or remedial system maintenance is a plus
•Must be able to operate construction equipment
•Proven personnel management skills and ability to mentor and develop less experienced superintendents
•Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary when communicating with employees, subcontractors, vendors, and the client
• Good basic software skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, database
• Willingness to travel to and work at field sites is expected
Job Location: Cary, NC