Michael Page is partnering with a well-known General Contractor in Boston that has a long history of successfully completing highly technical projects for clients around the area. They are looking to bring on a Construction Superintendent - Boston to their established team.
Our client is a General Contractor that has excellent relationships with universities, healthcare facilities, and bio-pharmaceutical companies in the area. The nature of their clients brings them very technical and unique projects that require a high level of attention to detail.
The Construction Superintendent - Boston will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the divisions of commercial construction
- Managing job site schedule with input from Project Manager
- Overseeing job site activities of all subcontractors, laborers and deliveries
- Consistently completing required paperwork
- Coordinating schedules and material deliveries
- Attending necessary meetings and presentations
- Maintain job site safety and cleanliness
Apply with a recent resume for consideration!
The ideal Construction Superintendent - Boston will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a construction site Superintendent preferably doing life science projects
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused and oriented
- Read and understand drawings and specifications
An offer for the right Construction Superintendent - Boston will include:
- Competitive base salary of $120,000+
- Generous health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Vehicle allowance for travel
- Opportunity to grow with the companies strong reputation