Forge Lumber is a full-service lumber and construction services company with a strong commitment to delivering the best customer service in every project. We use a hands-on approach to efficiently serve our commercial, production home, custom home and re-modeling clients with outstanding construction knowledge and a real sense of urgency.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Superintendent to lead various commercial and residential construction projects in the Greater Cincinnati area.�
Things you should know about working at Forge Lumber :
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Construction Superintendent :
- Managing multiple projects during all phases of the building process
- Visiting job sites to ensure jobs are being completed timely and accurately
- Create daily reports and capture all projects changes
- Communicating with General Contractors, Developers, and Owners
- Representing Forge at project and client meetings
- Manage Subcontractors workflow to meet customer expectations.
- Oversee planning and daily operations to ensure Safe Work practices.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Auto Allowance
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- You have a strong knowledge of general construction and building materials
- You have excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- You are proficient in reading construction blueprints
- You are comfortable utilizing technology in an office setting
- You thrive in an ever changing environment ����