Great opportunity for a Construction Superintendent to join a dynamic growing team with regional based projects - Stay closer to home!
Our client is a top tier General Contractor
- Create job schedules using current technology.
- Manage daily job site reports and upload real time
- Communicate with project management team
- Manage all aspects of projects and deliver on time and budget
- Manage change orders
- Manage all sub trades and ensure they are on budget and schedule and that they are coordinating inspections and compliant with pertinent building codes
- Reading and interpretation of plans
- Material takeoffs
- Minimum 5 years of construction experience
- Must be able to clearly explain steps, provide clear directions, and answer questions about construction processes to employees and subcontractors.
- Adept at establishing relationships with all parties involved in the construction process
- Able to organize progress of multiple employees and trade contractors on a single job-site.
- Must be able to complete and fulfill paperwork required for purchase orders, and time sheets.
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Friendly Culture