- Robust Project Pipeline into 2020
- Growing Company with a lot of opportunity for growth
National General Contractor specializing in multifamily communities is seeking traveling superintendents with project experience ranging from $5-20 million. Company has a robust project pipeline into 2020.
- Manage day to day field activities of job site to ensure project milestones are met and master schedule is followed to project competition.
- Ensure project schedule is communicated, followed and hold appropriate project meetings as needed.
- Experience with diverse commercial and multifamily projects of $5-20 million preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully to all involved in project required.
- Maintain daily paperwork including time cards, field reports, punch list, schedule changes and other daily communication to parties involved.
- Responsible for site inspections, on site walk through(s) and maintaining a safe work site.
- Communicate any changes or challenges to project manager and executive team as necessary.
- Minimum 10 years working on commercial construction projects.
- Knowledge of carpentry, mechanical systems, electrical systems, piping, ability to read drawings etc. required.
- Ability to problem solve independently and diplomatically required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Project, and other software required.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) in a professional manner to all levels of people required.
- OSHA Certified Preferred
- National travel required
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k with company match
- Medical Benefits
- Per Diem, Car Allowance etc.