Contact Center Associate - Customer Service - Personal Banking - Brookfield, WI (2nd & 3rd shift)-1800014164
Brookfield Contact Center
235 N. Executive Drive
Brookfield, WI 53005
Full-time (2nd & 3rd shifts available)
Start Date - September 4th, 2018
At BMO Harris Bank, the customer is always front and center. That’s why we’re focused on providing them with sound financial advice through meaningful conversations. In this role, you’ll get to know our business quickly, working with a diverse group of talented professionals in a dynamic environment. Here, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join us, and you’ll be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career at BMO.
As a Customer Contact Center Associate, you will:
- Act as a first line of contact and trusted consultant to our customers
- Understand our customers' needs and recommend the right products and services to meet them
- Use critical thinking to remain solution-focused and recognize the big picture
- Identify opportunities to help our customers and grow our business
- Receive extensive coaching and training to prepare you to be successful in this role
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills
- Experience in customer service roles
- Flexibility - we are a 24/7 environment and offer a variety of shifts
- The ability to multi-task, with above-average computer skills
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com
To submit your application for this job, please go to:
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, inclusive of Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.