RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Content Specialist in Framingham, Massachusetts (MA).
As a Content Specialist you will ensure our customers have a positive online experience by working to continually add to and improve our online product content using business sense to make recommendations to product hierarchy structures, keywords and search functionality on our B2B website. This role works for the content management group but this worker will be entering new product SKUs into Excel. One must have Advanced Excel experience with pivots and v-lookups. This role works closely with internal and external contacts - must have good interpersonal skills.
- Support product content for all products on StaplesAdvantage.com - this includes daily population of product and continual improvement of existing products within your assigned category
- Support and publish on-time and best in class website product content to coincide with product launches, catalogs, flyers and online product promotions
- Maintain product hierarchies, product attributes, cross-sell opportunities, keywords and more
- Partner with Global Content, Merchandising, Assortment Management, Marketing, and Product Vendors to gain product knowledge and improve site content
- Work with Marketing, Merchandising, and Vendors to support online programs
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in your category for content
- Deliver periodic and adhoc reports for your category
- Identify opportunities to improve the web site usability
- Act as a point person for other teams regarding content issues, customer specific questions, and ad hoc reporting needs
- Bachelor's degree required
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Access and Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with web content and Content Management Systems
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, creative thinker, detail oriented, and intrinsically motivated
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, prioritize workload, and deliver on-time
- Merchandising, marketing, or business management background preferred
- Experience with HTML
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.