DIRECT CLIENT HOT REQ
Infomatics, Inc is a leading provider of technology consulting and staff augmentation services with offices in the US, India and the Middle-east. We have been rated for four years by Inc-500/5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. Our clientele includes many Fortune 500 enterprises across the country. One such client has an immediate need for:
Job Title: Content Writer - Mobile Applications
Duration: 3 Months (Contract-to-Hire)
USC and GC candidates hirable without sponsorship are encouraged to apply
- The ideal candidate possesses 2-4 years of mobile/web content creation and management experience, a keen understanding of layout aesthetics and has a solid grasp of front-end programming and web scripting. A keen understanding of the entire mobile/web development process, including design, development and deployment is important.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/web development, graphic design, writing or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of varied Content Management System (CMS) experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of responsive design and frameworks
- Excellent understanding of mobile/web user accounts and user management
- Experience with image authoring tools: in order to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of mobile platforms and screen size differences
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and perform problem analysis
- Proven ability to resolve performance and design issues
- Experience in collection and interpretation of end-user and business-user requirements
If you have the above skills/experience, please share resume in confidence to:
email@example.com, Phone: 248-537-9042