Title: Content Editor
* Work with internal and external partner teams to plan and develop content together
* Arrange content reviews with necessary stakeholders to make a final version ready for publishing. Writes about general interest topics or draws upon specialized knowledge in a non technical area to produce information online or in print.
Skills: 2-3 years work related experience required. Demonstrated ability to write content in the designated area required. Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be able to work under deadline pressure. Familiarity with one or more standard style guides required. Must have the ability to write to the specified style guide/format. Bachelors degree in English, Communications or related area preferred.
* Add, edit and publish created content using content publishing system and verify that all final content is showing correctly in the proper publishing channel
* Work with localization team to hand off final content for localization as scheduled and publish localized contents in the content publishing system
* Support overall content development process from planning to content publishing
* 5+ year of relevant experience for the role
* Ability to oversee and complete small and large content production tasks with clear deadlines and deliverables
* Collaborative, organized, detail-minded, efficient, flexible and capable of partnering across teams and stakeholders to manage and track content cycle
* Exhibits a desire and passion for our customers
* Ability to pitch and land new approaches and ideas
* Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and interpersonal)
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently
* Broader understanding of content publishing
* Experience in publishing and managing media contents via Social Media like YouTube and Facebook
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
1 Community content story building - at least 3 years writing to non-tech customers from a technical perspective
2 Content publishing management experience - for example, Compass
3 Experience w/ engaging with engineers, knowledge of content optimization
*Writing Samples required - please*
If you or a friend are interested in this position, please call me at (425) 305-3629 or e-mail me at !
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.