At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Contract Administrator4forour Redondo Beach, CA location.
The successful candidate will perform the full range of life cycle contract administration duties; their primary role will be to perform contract execution tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts
* Contract set-up and administration, and close out activities in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
* Prepares basis of estimates (BOE); processes specifications, progress, and other reports;
* Extensive communication and coordination with customer on a variety of issues
* Handling contract modifications and changes
* Actively representing Contracts at both internal and external meetings
* Prepares various contractual reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information
* Maintenance of the contracts files and database
* Interaction with line management and Government procurement officials
* Leading proposal efforts for new procurements, which would entail RFP/RFQ analysis, proposal preparation, negotiations, researching discrepancies and recommending corrective action
* Participates in the preparation and development of program related property reporting including the analysis of SAP data
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of experience in Contracts or Subcontracts
- Strong working knowledge of FAR/DFARS
- MS office knowledge (Excel, Word)
- Must have an Active Secret clearance to start
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Special Access Program (SAP)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.