Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 35,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
Blackbaud is the leading provider of cloud software solutions, services, expertise and data intelligence to the global social good community, focused on fundraising, financial management, CRM, marketing and more. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundations, corporations, education institutions and the individual change agents who support them. We help over 35,000 organization realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
A Contract Processing Specialist is responsible for the processing and invoicing of executed customer contracts in our internal systems. Processing includes reviewing the contracts for accuracy, ensuring the order has integrated into our financial platform correctly. Setting up billing and revenue schedules to ensure accurate receivables are posted and revenue earned. It also includes caring for and auditing customer assets in Salesforce and Clarify product records to ensure customers are provisioned for what they purchase and are set up for correct renewals going forward. In addition to processing, a Contract Processing Specialist will also be cross trained to perform various rotating monthly duties where he/she will monitor and respond to various requests from internal departments, contract adjustment approvals, and operations requests queues.
There are multiple levels of career progression on this team as you move along in expertise and skill set. Senior and leadership roles are involved in project work, system enhancement and migration project work and testing, customer acquisition & migration project work, and enhanced reporting and revenue assurance activities.
- Process and invoice all types of contracts for new and existing clients in SAP (Software, Training, Services, Subscriptions, Bundles, Migrations).
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal customers (Sales, Business Support, Customer Finance, etc.) while mainlining positive and effective communication.
- Process all Contracts/Invoices in accordance with all key SOX and audit controls
- In addition to processing all types of contracts, must be able to perform all monthly rotating duties with training and assistance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with Finance/Accounting concentration preferred.
- Salesforce &/or SAP experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience from college internships or business related work.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Proven ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work overtime to accommodate month end processing.
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.