My name is Sushma and I’m with ACS Group (our firm is located in Duluth Georgia).
Please know that in ACS we’re looking to identify an Contract Sourcer to work in our client site. Our client is located Hopkins, MN – 55343.
Job Title : Contract Sourcer
Location : Hopkins, MN – 55343
Duration : 02 months
Shift Time : Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Tentative Start Date :ASAP/ 2-weeks
****They must have LinkedIn recruiter experience and backgrounds heavy in sourcing.
The qualified individual will be responsible for collaborating with Cargill businesses and functions to fill critical roles within the organization. Responsibilities include sourcing qualified individuals for pipelining positions, identifying / screening / recruiting / interviewing potential candidates for selected positions. In addition, the position will be partnering with recruiters and hiring managers in multiple businesses / functions within Cargill. The sourcer is responsible for the execution of sourcing strategies.
70% - Active Sourcing:
- Utilize strategy information from key businesses / functions to develop a proactive talent strategy
- Execute sourcing components on talent strategy
- Build a pipeline of talent for each functional areas supported
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new methods of finding passive candidates including: complex internet searches, social and professional networking groups, blogs, diversity resources, competitor research and the development of existing candidate relationships
- Leverage proven sourcing networks, processes and technology to find talent. Including, but not limited to:
- Social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Job boards
- Direct phone calls
- CRM and ATS tools
- Other creative solutions
15% - Process Management / Improvement-Utilize established processes to ensure consistent and accurate results. Including, but not limited to:
- CRM tool to track prospects
- Ability to conduct searches on various mediums and to ensure searches are OFCCP compliant.
- Education to internal partners on sourcing processes and how to engage prospects.
- Utilize team workflow to communicate and manage sourcing processes.
- Provide feedback and experience to enhance current processes.
- Provide, track and update metrics / data on sourcing efforts, sourcing results, supply & demand of talent, and industry standards
10% - Semi-Active / Semi-Passive Sourcing:
- Evaluate and identify key skills and abilities needed to fill critical roles
- Execute strategies utilized to source passive, qualified individuals for specific roles
- Other-Miscellaneous duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 + years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience
- Demonstrated business acumen, business partnering skills and results orientation
- Previous exposure to proactive sourcing or pipelining candidates
- Awareness of industry and labor market trends
- Excellent client service skills and ability to build rapport with candidates and clients at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others both inside and outside the organization
- Experience with a recruiting systems such as Taleo, Avature, etc.
- Experience using social media for recruiting purposes such as LinkedIn, Glass Door, Job Boards, etc.
- Experience in data mining and lead generation
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to tell a story and make recommendations to improve sourcing and recruiting strategies/methods
- Awareness of diversity recruiting strategies
- Solid organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong process management skills that ensure consistent quality of service delivery
- Influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of employment laws [including OFCCP]
- Experience in headhunting agency environment
I am available between the hours of 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET Monday – Friday. You can reach me at “678-606-0218” or you can reply to this email. Even if you are not currently in the market for a new opportunity, I would still like to connect with you briefly to understand your longer-term interests from a career perspective, as we have ongoing needs across our client base for similar roles.
Also, if you have friends/colleagues within your network who may be interested in this or other opportunities, please let me know and I will reach out to them as well.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & regards,
Associate - Recruitment
AIC Talent Solutions
Analysts IT Consulting
HireGenics Workforce Management
ACS Group is a Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)