The Contracts and Procurement role manages all aspects of the company’s contracts and proposal preparation/submission efforts for material and service requirements. The Contracts Administrator shall perform the following responsibilities: Work and collaborate with Program Management personnel on matters of business and contractual nature, such as preparation of proposal responses (management and price supporting information) in accordance with Customer instructions; preparation and monitoring of payment milestones; and addressing performance and/or funding issues. Maintains contractual documentation and file set-up information. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and performs all other position related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Broad knowledge of different contract, solicitation, and agreement types to include FFP, Cost
reimbursement, Time and Materials, Teaming Agreements and Proprietary Information Agreements.
- Direct responsibility for the administration of commercial and U.S. Federal contracts based on project milestones, to include responsibility for tracking and documenting change orders.
- Direct responsibility for the preparation and submittal of commercial proposals to non-U.S. Government Customers to include: review of solicitations, tenders to ensure compliance with Customer requirements; preparation of business related information and certifications; preparing proposal pricing; and conducting direct communications with Customer counterparts.
- Performs responsibilities as focal point for ongoing issue resolution, including commercial compliances (terms and conditions), acceptance, and payment issues.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Working experience with Microsoft Excel
- BS in related discipline
- U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain a security clearance