Will work 8 hours Monday - Thursday. 4 hours on Friday and 4 hours Saturday
Administers contracts for products of moderate scope and complexity to ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations. Defines requirements, generates proposals, monitors performance, negotiates pricing and terms, and ensures compliance with contract requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field. Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through two or more years related experience.
2. Knowledge of contract administration principles, industry practices, regulations, and policies.
3. Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to contract administration and government procurement, if applicable.
4. Maintains a thorough knowledge of corporate and division policies and administrative procedures.
5. Proficient in the use of standard business applications software and specialized in-house and customer systems.
6. Ability to work on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis of impact.
7. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and moderately complex contract terms and conditions, and recommend changes to procedures.
8. Ability to respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
9. Ability to effectively negotiate contracts to obtain the best prices and most favorable terms and conditions for follow-on requirements.
10. Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management.