My name is Pooja, I am a resource professional with ACS Group . ACS is a national recruiting company feel free to check us out at www.acsicorp.com .
One of our Direct client from leading Pharmaceutical Industry has a current opening at a competitive rate, Contract Coordinator to add to their team. if you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity. Please give me a call or let me know when and where I can reach you.
Below are some key highlights of the position.
Role: Contract Coordinator
Location: Foster City, CA 94404
Duration: 12+ months contract
Imp Points to Remember:
- This candidate will be supporting Medicaid contracting and 2 other mgrs who manage commercial contracts. They will be responsible for Doc comparisons and proofreading contracts to ensure all rates are correct and no changes were made to the contract when sent back from the vendor/3rd party.
- They can manage up to 10 contracts at any given time
- Attention to detail is absolutely crucial Microsoft Word requirements: Merging docs, drafting letters, Doc Comparison, Mircrosoft Excel requirements: Pivot tables
- 2 years’ experience within Pharma Company is highly preferred; if not they need a min of 5 years of contract review/negotiation
- Creates and may assist in the creation of presentation materials and draft documents as needed
- Creation of memos for contract mailings and FedEx labels
- Tracks and distributes executed contracts to third parties and internal stakeholders.
- Accurate preparation of documents for imaging, scanning documents and quality assurance of the documents imaged
- Knowledge of commonly used procedures and methods in the maintenance of the file and documents
- Creates spreadsheets and tracking tools to show progress and ensure timelines of project.
- Responsible for maintaining executed contracts, the contract term library, and tracking contract milestones including renewals via the MS Excel tracking tool/contract database.
- Prioritizes workload involving multiple projects/timelines
- Need strong attention to detail learns quickly and who is proactive and takes initiative.
- Demonstrates excellence in managing multiple projects.
- Familiar with biotech industry and managed market space.
- Receives occasional direction from manager to perform non-routine job responsibilities and duties.
- Able to multi-task with multiple interruptions in a deadline-intensive environment.
- Able to recognize and interpret business issues/opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on time management, follow-up, and issue resolution.
- Working knowledge of claim processing principals, techniques and their appropriate application.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint. SharePoint is a plus.
I am looking forward to your response.