Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, this position serves to provide day-to-day contract administration support. This individual prepares and reviews contracts, subcontracts and other agreements, negotiates terms and conditions, monitors contract/subcontract performance, and ensures compliance with contract terms. This role may additionally review solicitations and proposals and perform special projects, as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience: Candidate must have a minimum of 2-5 years of practical work-related experience in contracts administration. A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline is required; equivalent work experience may be substituted. Experience with DoD is a plus.
The successful candidate for this position must have the following skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of the practices, procedures, and processes of contracts administration.
- Experience working with cost reimbursable, T&M, and fixed price contract types.
- Working knowledge of FAR, DFAR, and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively with minimal supervision.
Sponsorship is not available.
PURVIS delivers high-quality technology and communications services and systems to public safety, U.S. defense, public sector and federal organizations to help them achieve and maintain high performance.
Our valued clients – like the U.S. Navy, NATO and the Fire Departments of New York City, Boston, and Washington DC – have one of the most fundamentally important missions of government: to keep America and its citizens safe. With no room for error, we do everything possible to ensure they succeed with their meaningful work.