ECS Federal, LLC is seeking a Contracts Specialist to work in our Largo, MD (20774) office.
ECS Federal, LLC is seeking a Contracts Specialist who will be supporting IT related contracts.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Review and/or coordinate technical review of contract deliverables
- Draft, negotiate, and implement new contracts, amendments, renewals, and terminations;
- Process and/or coordinate processing of contract related documentation such as modifications, task/delivery orders, letters, etc.
- Conduct cost / price analysis
- Maintain current contracts by updating demographics, fee schedules, and any service changes;
- Coordinate design of contract verbiage with other internal departments;
- Act as the point of contact for both internal and external customers in regards to contractual issues;
- Review and/or coordinate technical review of contract deliverables;
- Plan monitor and track supplier cost, schedule, and technical activities;
- Coordinate on-going technical activities with suppliers and customers;
- Provide technical direction within scope of contracts;
- Conduct or coordinate supplier performance evaluations as appropriate;
- Maintain tracking database spreadsheets for invoice processing;
- Prepare, edit and/or coordinate requirements, program management and acquisition documentation, noncompetitive justifications, higher-level review packages and other documentation;
- Prepare or edit statements of work (SOW), pre-qualification plans, evaluation plans, selection plans and other purchasing-related documentation;
- Review technical and cost proposals as directed;
- Assist in preparation and participate in negotiations as required.
- Must be US citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office/Excel
- Strong background in data analysis
- At least five years IT contracts experience with increasing responsibilities
- Experience using contract systems
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently or with a team.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple contracts in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in drafting or reviewing statement of work (SOW) and non-competitive justification.
- Knowledge of Commercial, Federal, DoD and/or Postal Service purchasing and contracting procedures
- Experience in contract management including evaluating and negotiating technical proposals, price proposals, modifications, terms and conditions
- Experience with supply chain management and logistics
- Advanced degree preferred.
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.