The Contracts Specialist is responsible for preparing, examining, and revising insurance renewals and state licensing contracts for the legal department. In addition, the Contracts Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support to a Corporate Counsel and a Sr. Corporate Counsel. This includes reviewing and gather information for insurance renewals and overseeing contract administration, preparing related documents and amendments, working with stakeholders to ensure terms and conditions of contracts, and supporting negotiation performed by account managers.
- Oversee the preparation, revision, and renewals of Investor due diligence requests, warehouse renewal contracts, audits, and state licensing renewals. Experience with the Comergence platform is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders to assist and administer any of the above requests.
- Maintain a working relationship with company’s service of process agent.
- Ability to track and monitor supplied company information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Track all changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, and contracts prior to submittal to the C.O.O./C.F.O for final approval.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policies.
- Create Legal files and maintain with updated filings.
- Support the legal team with administrative duties.
- Ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, works well with others, and is comfortable with multi-tasking.