A global asset management firm with over $50B in assets under management located in Center City Philadelphia is seeking a Controller. The Controller will have overall responsibility for all accounting operations and functions as well as be responsible for maintaining compliance with industry regulations. This firm has an outstanding corporate culture and prides itself on only hiring top talent. The Controller will have leadership responsibility over a team of 10 direct reports and be charged with fostering the teams career development. They are looking for a strong leader, with exceptional technical accounting skills and deep experience in the asset management space. The Controller will function as the right had to the CFO and be a key member of the management team responsible for corporate level strategic decision making.
The ideal candidate will have the below background:
- 8-20 years of total experience with a combination of public accounting and corporate experience in the asset management industry
- Excellent technical knowledge of investment industry standards, regulations, reporting and compliance requirements
- Be a strong leader with track record of fostering career growth of team members
- CPA is a must
- Great personality, good listener, sense of humor, positive influence on team
- Base compensation will range to $150,000 plus a 22.5% bonus.
Interested candidates are encourages to apply with resume for immediate consideration.