RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's has a client in the Cambridge, Maryland (MD) area that is looking for a Controller to oversee accounting and finance operations. This position will manage a staff of 2. This is an opportunity to work for an international organization that offers excellent compensation and benefits.
- * Support the GM with data that will assist with decision-making
- Responsible for the monthly and yearly closing process for the business unit
- Implement accounting policies
- Preparation of annual budget and analysis of variances during the year
- Preparation of journal entries and analysis of financials
- Responsible for the fixed asset accountability and ledger, and prepares the capital request paperwork
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of accounting experience in a similar capacity
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.