Do you want to make the next step in your career? Are you an experience Controller in the construction field? Are you looking to work with a handles on hard working team members? If yes, this exciting Controller role at a highly competitive Construction Companies is a great fit for you. If you are interested please click to apply!
Our client is a well established General Contractor specializing in General Contracting, Design-Build and Construction Management. They are a strong tight niche team and work on building relationships to get repeat business. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to challenge themselves and support all ends of the team. If you are interested in working for a company like this, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Controller's responsibilities will include,
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedure
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objective's
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
The Controller - Construction should have the following experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- Accounting experience within the construction sector essential
- Experience working in a management type role
- Strong communication skills between team members and additional staff on the Accounting team.
If you are interested, please submit your resume for further consideration.
The Controller will receive a competitive salary with a bonus, great benefits, PTO and vacation time. If you are interested in the Controller position, please contact me at (617) 824-2674.