This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Controls Analyst:
- Analyze and develop documentation of existing operational controls
- Create/update spreadsheets to track both existing and potential controls
- Work with operational teams to understand current controls and work to identify potential improvements
- Monitor and test internal controls and provide suggestions to mitigate weakness/vulnerability
- Lead projects to deliver improved processes and controls
Requirements of the Controls Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree (Finance/Accounting/Economics preferred)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Services or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of financial and insurance services preferred
- Solid understanding of securities, banking processes, and modern securities reconciliation practices
- Demonstrated project management/planning skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and researching skills
- Clear understanding of Control frameworks and methodologies
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Controls Analyst, Operational Controls, Financial Services, Insurance, Securities, Project Management
Job ID: 310674
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!