Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Controls / Electrical Engineer
Evoqua Water Technologies is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world's most fundamental natural resource: water. We have a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service.
Evoqua has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical / Controls Engineer supporting our Separation Technologies division based in Holland. Our EEs help the environment by treating water to make it safe and reusable.
More about this position:
- Are you tired of being on the road? Our EEs travel 5-10% of the time so you can maintain a work-life balance.
- You will drive an entire project from panel designing, programming, creating manuals, validating equipment, to at times commissioning equipment and troubleshooting with the customer.
- You’ll get the satisfaction of seeing your designs at work on the shop floor or at customer sites.
- You will find that no two days are the same and that our work is engaging and rewarding.
- You will design controls and automation systems, including electrical design of motor control panels, PLC panels and instrument panels for water treatment systems.
- You will apply your knowledge of NEC, UL and CE standards to panel designs.
- You will write PLC and HMI programs for water treatment systems using Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon and GE PLC's and touch screens.
- You will configure automation networks, including Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus.
- You will program and configure SCADA systems, including those from Wonderware, Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE.
- You will troubleshoot equipment operation issues, suggest and implement solutions.
- You may also be asked to mentor less experienced engineers.
- Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
What we require of you:
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
The ability to demonstrate and apply knowledge through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
The ability to practice your profession in the context of our business practices.
Our high-performance culture means that we will expect a lot from you, but we also provide support that will enable and empower you to provide skillful, top-notch customer service and to grow in your career. We believe in developing our employees and empowering them to achieve their career goals.
Evoqua offers competitive pay and benefits, including a generous 401(k) match. Other benefits include three weeks of vacation upon hire, a $2,000 employee referral bonus, tuition assistance, on the job training, and a commitment to career development. Depending on interest and ability, EEs can advance to Engineering Management, Sales Engineering, Field Service Management, Operations, or beyond!
DIVE IN!! and join us as we Transform Water. Enrich Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.