Phantom Technical Services, Central Ohio based Control Systems Integration firm, is seeking Controls Engineers to join its staff.
Produces Controls Engineering designs and modifications, Researches and develops Controls Engineering techniques and approaches; Participates in installation, startup and commissioning of control systems; Performs customer service calls/service call related tasks; Identifies parts & verifies/validates designs; Generates Engineering documentation;
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates In Installation, Startup, and Commissioning of Control Systems.
- Performs Controls Engineering service calls at customer sites, as needed, to include: pre-call preparation, on site troubleshooting/repair, parts identification/installation, and post-call documentation.
- Design & Draft Controls Systems Schematics using AutoCAD.
- Design & Draft Control Systems Enclosure Layouts using AutoCAD.
- Development of Bills of Materials.
- Documentation Preparation.
- Operation & Maintenance Manual Creation & Development/Technical Writing.
- Entry Level PLC Programming.
- Entry Level Operator Interface Programming.
- Control Panel Fabrication in times of work overflow.
- Any other duties, as requested.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field (or equivalent industry experience).
- Ability to read, interpret documents and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or other schematic format.
- Advanced Engineering related Math skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems involving several variables (concrete/non-concrete) in standard/non-standard situations.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Executes effective troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work effectively on an independent basis or as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to write accurate reports and correspondence on a routine basis.
- Ability to multi-task and work in stressful, time sensitive situations.
- Ability and willingness to deliver high volume & accurate work product in a timely, organized and effective manner.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism.
- Proficiency with general Microsoft applications including: Excel, Outlook, Word, Access, Project, and Visio.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds for extended durations and up to 50 -75 pounds for short durations.
- Ability to perform Installation, Startup, and Control Systems Commissioning for periods up to 16 hours a day, as required by customer for business needs.
- Ability to work primary shift (1st) and off shifts (2nd and 3rd), per customer requirements.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, bend, kneel, stoop (as needed) for periods up to 16 hours a day during Installation, Startup, and Control Systems Commissioning.
- Ability to work in customer facilities with noise levels at 85 decibels for at least 16 hours a day (hearing protection provided) in climate controlled & non- climate controlled facilities (both indoor and outdoor).
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified/Interested candidates: send resume w/cover letter to email@example.comHelp
Phantom Technical Services, Inc.
111 Outerbelt Street
Columbus, Ohio 43213