Do you enjoy going to work in a FUN environment? Do you demonstrate PASSION in the work that you do? Do you strive for EXCELLENCE while providing great SERVICE with INTEGRITY? If so, this job is for YOU!
We are a premier beverage and dessert restaurant looking for dynamic Food Professional to join our team and become part of our family. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, and the opportunity to grow with us as we expand. Here are some factors that may enable you to jumpstart your success in this position:
The Plate/Nacho Cook is responsible for preparing all food according to recipe requirements and adhering to product sensitivities and plate presentations; and ensuring all food meets TGI Friday’s standard of excellence.
• Lifts and carries product of up to 70 lbs., up to 20 times per shift: places these items
• Frequent bending and stooping
• Works indoors 75%; outdoors 25%
• Works frequently in a hot and damp environment
• Knowledge of HACCP and other safety regulations
• Uses hands 99% of the time
• Stands and walks most of 6-8 hour shift
• Must be able to hear kitchen expeditor and/or manager requests in the midst of loud background noise
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITES
- Maintains compliance with recipe changes, while ensuring proper execution of recipe procedures to maintain a high quality and consistent product.
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the service staff, kitchen staff and managers.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The successful candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S., pass a background check, and have reliable transportation and verifiable references.
Jackmont is an Equal Opportunity Employer