RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Copywriter in Basking Ridge, New Jersey (NJ).
We are seeking an experienced Copywriter to service the design of our e-Commerce customer experience (e.g. landing pages, navigation etc.) and the end-to-end ordering process (e.g. add-to-cart, check out, etc.). Projects would involve writing for both the website and mobile app. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively problem solve, as well as maintain an open line of communication with project managers, stakeholders, external agencies, and the other designers on the team.
- Writes creative, effective marketing copy following a creative brief
- Able to proofread at a high level with little to no errors
- Researches competitors and target audience to support creative strategy and inform the execution
- Provides writing support for Digital Operations as well as supporting projects from other internal clients as demand and scheduling requires
- Collaborates with the design team and stakeholders as needed to meet with specific project objectives
- Produces original, clear and credible copy and is accountable for the final development of creative assets
- Ensures accuracy, attention to details and overall meets or exceeds the writing objectives
- Ensures messaging brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
- Executes writing requests with accuracy, producing zero errors in work (all client edits are implemented correctly, spell check was run, facts were confirmed)
- Responds to all requests and communications in a timely and thorough manner
- Works to improve the team's overall performance and embraces a collaborative approach
- Help the team to strategically perform the work on a high level of planning
- Creative thought process at a high level and able to articulate the work back to the team
- Supports peers by reviewing work to ensure zero errors in work
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Minimum of five years professional level writing experience required
- External or in-house agency experience required
- Portfolio required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.