This position is responsible for the preparation of accurate and timely financial reports and statements, ensuring appropriate accounting control procedures and applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information. We are looking to hire right away.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly GAAP and tax reporting for company
- Prepare journal entries ensuring accuracy of classification and completeness
- Maintain the various ledger accounts including reconciliation of the general ledger, revenue accounts, expenditures and cash balances on a monthly basis
- Analyze financial information and prepare various supporting schedules
- Support the audit process for annual financial reporting
- Assist with annual testing of accounting compliance and internal controls
- Provide support to Accounts Payable which includes processing vendor invoices, printing checks and scanning relevant support to online database, as needed
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years related experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and auditing principles
- Experience using Epicor or other accounting software preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to be flexible and manage in a fast paced environment.