Select Portfolio Servicing (SPS), a Credit Suisse company, is an industry leader in residential mortgage loan servicing with a portfolio of over 600,000. Our commitment to compliance, excellent customer service, and investor relations has positioned us for sustained success.
The Corporate Advance department monitors advances throughout the life of the loan at SPS to ensure that advances are timely reimbursed and reported correctly to ensure a great customer experience.
Corporate Advance Control Analyst will work closely with senior management to gather, analyze and report on data related to advances. Provide month end and ad hoc reporting for investors and senior management. Ensure that all analysis, forecasts, reports, etc. are accurate, validated, and produced in a timely manner.
1. Gather and analyze corporate advance data.
2. Resolve outstanding issues and consistently manage corporate advances.
3. Create analysis tools and databases to control processes and adequately report status to multiple levels of management.
4. Assess and mitigate risk.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience, preferred.
2. Intermediate to Advanced experience with Microsoft Access and Excel
3. Detail oriented with ability to accurately gather and analyze data.
4. Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple departments in solving cross-departmental issues.
5. Ability to handle stress and multiple projects with competing interests for time
6. Prior mortgage and SQL experience are preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off