Our client in central Phoenix is seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to assist the Director of Tax with all tax operations. This will be a supervisory role with a wide breadth of duties and responsibilities. This role will oversee the completion of all tax returns and ensure appropriate tax compliance. Salary is $90-110K
A qualified candidate will have:
- Masters in Taxation preferred
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of progressive tax experience in a national CPA firm and/or large corporate tax department
- 2-3+ years supervisory experience
- CPA or EA required
- Knowledge of SAP
- Solid understand of US and state tax laws and requirements and reporting standards.
- Compliance, income tax: review Federal and State income tax returns for approximately 50 states, including quarterly estimates and extensions
- Responsible for ensuring all income tax compliance is filed by the appropriate due date for several legal entities in approximately 50 states
- Prepares tax audit responses and ensures any agreed to adjustments are incorporated into tax compliance process
- Prepares quarterly and year-end income tax provisions under IFRS
- Tax research and memoranda
- Reviews property tax renditions, tax statements, and tax bills working with third party provider
- Reviews sales tax and use tax returns, sales and use tax research, annual reports, and business licenses
- Assists US Tax Director and parent company with foreign tax reporting requests
- Supervises Tax Analysts
To be considered for this position, qualified candidates should submit their resume in MS Word format to email@example.comHelp
Please visit our website for other great roles! Also, join our group on LinkedIn - "VincentBenjamin - Phoenix" for up-to-date postings and career search tips.
Our client is only considering local candidates at this time. If you are moving to Phoenix, please clearly state your intentions (including reasons for the move, approximate arrival date, etc.) with your resume submittal.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.