The Corporate Paralegal is expected to manage the transactions, i.e. document work, updating docs, closing process. They will aslo help with coordinating knowledge management for the team.
Confidential is a multinational law firm headquartered in London. Founded over 100 years ago, it is a member of the "Magic Circle" of elite British law firms. It currently employs over 1,000 lawyers in 20 countries.
- Assist Attorneys on transactional work: including fund-of-funds, direct investments, secondary transactions and real estate transactions.
- Fund Formation & Dissolution.
- Working on venture capital and M&A deals
- Entity Management - database maintenance.
- Regulatory Filings.
- 2-8 years Paralegal experience.
- College degree and paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program.
- The successful candidate will have 2-8 years of experience at a Top Law firm (AMLaw Preferred).
- Top Educational background.
- Strong corporate experience.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits