The Corporate Recruiter will be an integral part of a fast growing small business. DysTech is a prime contractor on multiple federal government programs. This candidate will be focused on full life cycle recruiting efforts for DysTech with primary responsibility of recruitment of candidates that support the Federal Government in various areas such as: Administrative, Counseling, Program Analysis, and Information Technology (IT) positions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Work with project managers to identify staffing needs; job descriptions, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Sourcing best fit candidates, submitting resumes to hiring managers, coordinating interviews, negotiating best salaries within budget, submitting job offers etc.
- Must be knowledgeable about recruiting for projects that are distributed across US.
- Must be proficient with internet based recruiting techniques
- Develops specific and targeted creative recruitment strategies using a variety of means in order to identify and develop candidates from various sources.
- Provides information to potential candidates about the company, culture, benefits and job opportunities. Also act as a resource for Human Resources.
- Must be organized and be able to meet recruitment timelines and goals.
- Decisive ability to shift priorities and function effectively in a dynamic fast paced work culture.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience either with consulting or in-house recruiting/sourcing experience.
- Two+ years of recruiting experience for a Federal Contractor where you focused on recruiting professionals with US citizenship and with candidate who qualify for Secret or NACLC investigations.
- Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and communication skills required.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Successful track record of recruiting candidates and achieving aggressive recruiting goals in the government contracting industry.