Our client, a leading Association in the Sciences field, is searching for a talented Contract Recruiter for a long-term opportunity.
- Responsible for day-to-day responsibilities of executing the recruiting (Talent Acquisition) function for assigned requisitions; including “hands on” recruiting to effectively and efficiently recruit and hire “world class” exempt and non-exempt job candidates
- Provide knowledgeable input to managers, HR Team and staff relating to recruiting initiatives and processes and procedures.
- Partner with HRBPs, other members of HR and external departments in a wide range of consultation activities with our clients staff and management, including research (market conditions or other), preparation and analysis of data and information.
- Manages candidate travel, relocation and immigration needs, as applicable.
- Manage up to 30 open requisitions at a time
- Coordinate all interviews with candidates, send out confirmation emails and greet candidates as they arrive and introduce them to the Management team
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in HR or Business related field
- Five or more years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting professionals in multiple disciplines including but not limited to IT, membership management, publishing, marketing, and general office support.
- Recruiting techniques, including but not limited to proactive social media sourcing i.e. LinkedIn etc.
- Interviewing techniques with ability to summarize strengths and weaknesses of candidates for hiring managers
- Strong understanding and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), metrics management, creation and adherence to service level agreements
- Strong understanding of compensation plans and ability to negotiate with candidates
- Knowledge of immigration laws and processing
- Knowledge of employment law and some miscellaneous HR laws
- Current on talent market trends
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office applications (specifically- Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent written and verbal communications