We are seeking a Counterintelligence (CI) Analyst to provide risk management support to a variety of operational activities in order to assess and mitigate adversarial threats. The Analyst will initiate, integrate, manage, assess and provide focused analysis in support of Office of Counterintelligence programs. Provide analytic support to policy makers and senior customers in support of DIA and DoD CI efforts to counter foreign intelligence entities (FIE) threats to DoD personnel, resources and interests worldwide. Provide support to DoD CI Enterprise operators to enhance awareness of current and evolving technical and HUMINT intelligence threats.
- Prepare in-depth intelligence analytical assessments and determines best methodology to prepare and produce integrated intelligence products.
- Research, review, edit, plan, prepare, integrate and publish all-source products, CI studies, plans and/or products for the Agency, the DoD, and national and international intelligence publications and organizations, ensuring compliance with DIA and IC standards for finished intelligence production.
- Plan, direct, and present reports and assessments (articles, papers, studies, briefings, and other media) focused on foreign intelligence services and entities' activities, primarily occurring in or emanating from specific functional or regional areas.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or specialized training in intelligence analysis.
- Five (5) or more years of CI or HUMINT policy, analysis or operational experience and expert knowledge of DoD processes and terminology.
- Possess strong writing and briefing skills.
- Familiarity with applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified intelligence work methods, approaches or procedures; identification, evaluation and recommendation of solutions to complex issues and/or problems.
- Experience researching, exploiting, organizing, prioritizing, producing and disseminating intelligence information to assess a wide range of topics.
- Prior military experience desired
- Master’s degree in relevant field