Location: Bloomington, MN
Duration: 6 Months
*Steel Toe Safety Shoes Required
- Assist Mobile Shred Operators (MSO) with the delivery of equipment and pick up of on-site or off-site secure shredding of customer’s confidential documents.
- Service and communicate with our customers while performing the service.
- Act as a backup MSO or courier to assist in performing secure shredding services in the absence of an MSO or courier personnel due to vacations, illness or emergency situations.
- Service and communicate with our customers by assisting in the delivery and pickup of customer material for destruction at a site designated by our clients.
- The Mobile Shred Operator and Assistant have personal responsibility for its secure disposal.
About our Company: -
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."