Business Office Manager - BOM / Human Resources / Payroll
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a nursing home business office or nursing home billing office.
• Must possess a thorough knowledge of the laws, regulations, and guidelines concerning payroll/personnel administration in nursing care facilities, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, OSHA, Workers compensation
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
As a Business Office Manager - BOM / HR / Payroll Coordinator we are not just looking for a clinically sound person, we want someone who fits into our desired culture as well:
• Assures accurate data entry of client information, record and tie out census daily
• Responsible for all patient pay collections and hospice billing monthly
• Analyze and reconcile various accounts including statements to ensure accuracy, and collect-ability
• Support the facility with resident trust activity for banking purposes and monitor resident funds for appropriateness
• Identify and process accounts that are deemed noncollectable and forward to Corporate for collections
• Assist in implementing the day-to-day policies and procedures governing the payroll functions
• Perform duties relative to the facility’s overall payroll function
• Process and verify time cards/sheets, schedules, etc., on a daily basis
• Maintain payroll deduction authorization records for each individual employee
• Code timecards with appropriate department number to assure that salary and wage expenses are distributed to the correct department
• Master schedules and rate codes are assigned and maintained in Time clock software to all New Hires immediately upon hire
• Verify employees with work and personnel records as necessary
• Assist with Administration of Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), LOA’s, ADA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.