Come learn about Hastings and how fun we can be.....
As our Creative Recruitment Specialist....You will recommend and lead innovative recruitment strategies to build Hasting’s talent brand and provide a phenomenal candidate experience.
You will recommend and initiate appropriate recruiting strategies, candidate sourcing strategies, job posting/advertising and diversity outreach plans/programs which will include a social media strategy. Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pipe; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; engage candidates with hiring managers.
Our Creative Recruitment Specialist is responsible for driving applicant flow by creating brand awareness in the community and market area. This role is a brand ambassador for Hastings.
This key role is designed to nurture relationships with candidates, to build a large network and talent pool that will assist in achieving hiring success.
You're responsible for engaging and guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them with Hastings opportunities.
Our top candidates for this opportunity will have experience hiring across both active and passive channels as well as these skills:
- 3-5 years of progressive recruitment experience
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques using social media and experience using LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to identify and engage talent.
- Strong (and current) knowledge of all laws and regulations pertaining to employment and equal opportunity.
- ATS experience.
- College recruiting experience.
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills.
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in an environment with time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to think on their feet
- Creative with ways to attract talent
- Manages effectively in a results driven environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Must possess strong Internet, active, and passive candidate search skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments
- Proficiency Applicant Tracking Systems required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) required
- Understands the external marketplace and the impact it has on sourcing strategies
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of management and external resources