Job ID: 139464
Preferred Materials, Inc., a CRH Company, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of construction materials, and construction/paving services in the United States. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the Preferred Materials Region has facilities throughout the State of Florida, as well as Coastal Georgia and South Carolina. Companies within the Preferred Region are leading providers of ready mix concrete, concrete block, aggregate materials, hot mix and warm mix asphalt, as well as design-build and conventional-bid-build solutions for roadway and civil construction projects. Preferred is committed to being a great place to work, and to attracting and retaining exceptional employees. We promote a strong safety culture, and have dedicated professionals who are focused on their own safety and the safety of their co-workers.
Summary & Job Scope:
This position will be responsible for credit application and new accounts processing, coordination of lien processes to include: all documentation. This position will work closely with the accounts receivable department, third party Notice Agency and Sales Department, and will communicate effectively to achieve departmental requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will serve, as the primary point of contact with CNS (Contractors Notice Service, Inc)
- Acts as liason between CNS, Sales Associates and customers to obtain required legal descriptions of property delivery addresses for accurate Notice Filing
- Processes RFI’S (Requests for information) from our CNS and follows up until the NTO is completed
- Mail lien releases, lien, bond claims, and satisfaction of liens as needed
- Process new credit applications in Bectran and create new accounts
- Process account holds/reactivation
- Maintains customer master information to Master data (ie New address, phone number, email address)
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma
Minimum and Preferred Work Requirements
- Two to three years’ work experience performing similar collection/accounting duties. Experience within the Construction Industry preferred
- Be able to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook, (Intermediate or Advanced Level)
- Knowledge of the lien law preferred
- Ability to take independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed
- Be able to prioritize tasks, detail oriented, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be a team player
- Must possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Being able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and salespeople is a must
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Preferred Materials, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.