Our customer in the Atlanta, GA area is currently looking for a Credit Risk Analyst, for their Risk Management team
• Assist in identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting of credit risk.
• Support the Marketing and the Sales departments in exploring new sales support and pricing strategies.
• Maintain pricing model to ensure profitability targets are met.
• Support the Securitization & Refinancing department with the implementation of the Refinancing Strategy.
• Support the Accounting department with the month end and quarter end process.
• Provide analytical support to the Credit Underwriting department.
• Assist in the preparation of top management presentations
• Assist the Manager, Planning and Analysis, Manager, Risk Management and Director, Risk Management and Controlling with the implementation of local and group projects.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education, formal training, experience, specialized knowledge, and special skills.)
• Commitment to excellence -- quality driven.
• Strong orientation to detail and accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Four-year degree required with a preference for BS in Accounting or Finance. MBA or CPA or CFA a plus.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting or finance. Minimum 1 year of experience within Captive Finance Company finance area a plus.
• Must possess advanced computer skills and a strong understanding of MS Excel including Pivot Tables and Query, MS Access and MS PowerPoint. MS SQL Server, including SQL Language, VBA and SAP SEM/BPS/BW a plus.
• Ability to build and interpret data models and databases.
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/