Job ID: 2156248
Green Key resources is partnering with a well-known consumer goods firm that is seeking a Credit/ Collections Analyst ot join their team in Bucks County!
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity for the right individual!
- Responsible for executing the Company's credit and collections activities.
- Credit Analyst will be responsible to credit qualifying new and existing customers.
- Credit Analyst will be responsible for customers open balances collections, trial balance reconciliations, unapplied payments & unapplied credit memos reconciliations.
- Assist in the establishment and implementation of credit and collections policies to maximize sales, improve collections of customer accounts receivables and reduce outstanding aged accounts receivable balances
- Credit Analyst needs to understand and interpret credit bureau reports and/or financial statements.
- Establish pro-active collections activities to highlight customer balances due in the current period and implement procedures for customer communications to obtain assurances of payment within payment terms
- Execute the established policies and procedures for review and follow-up of delinquent customer accounts receivable balances.
- Provide timely recommendations to management for customer accounts receivable balances in dispute
- Provide operational support for accounts receivable balances outsourced for collections
- Ensure accuracy of customer data in accounts receivable database to assist in collections activities
- Ensure maintenance of customer credit and collections documentation to support audit and legal requirements
- Must be able to work independently, multi task and learn quickly to thrive in an fast paced environment
- High School Degree
- 3+ years of Collections Experience