Supports the Commercial Lending department by analyzing the financial positions of individuals and businesses applying for credit with Riverview Community Bank. Assists in the preparation of credit memorandums and other approval documents.
- Prepares and maintains financial data in CreditQuest via Financial Analyzer to produce financial spreads with a focus on cash flow/global cash flow and repayment analysis.
- Ensures timely spreads and analysis of financial reports from borrowers which are required to comply with the established loan covenants.
- Assists in preparing credit memorandums and annual loan reviews in CreditQuest via Credit Manager.
- Generates credit reports on existing borrowers and prospects.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project professionalism in both appearance and attitude when dealing with clients and peers.
- Attend training classes as required.
- Observe all federal and state laws as well as Riverview Community Bank policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Frequent contact with Supervisor to receive instruction and direction.
- Maintain strong working relationships with staff in the Commercial Lending department.
- Maintain cooperative working relationship with other areas of the Bank.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Business or equivalent from an accredited four-year college or technical school with preferred one year of intermediate accounting. One year related experience and/or training preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form in a timely manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
In supporting the accomplishment of company and departmental goals, it is the employee's responsibility to do all that is necessary to provide quality service to customers and fellow employees while furthering the positive image and interests of Riverview Community Bank. It is also the employee's responsibility to continually strive to maximize personal growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Employee Events
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement