Computers Unlimited creates innovative software for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply, Home & Durable (HME|DME) Suppliers, and Audiology & Speech Language Pathologists (SLP).
The person who fills this job role will focus primarily on providing quality credit card support for Computers Unlimited customers utilizing strong problem solving techniques and emphasizing customer service by coordinating, training and supporting TIMS Credit Card solution. This includes projects and installs and working closely with credit card 3rd parties including gateways, processors and merchant service providers.
Members of this team, headquartered in Billings MT, possess or are learning the skills to troubleshoot more advanced customer questions that may have to do with situations as severe as possible data corruption. Our Application Support Representatives seek to develop solutions in-house and test them on the TIMS Software before presenting their findings to the customer.
As our first-line of customer service, we rely on this team to represent the entire company with their outstanding service and timely follow-ups. And they do not disappoint; we are very proud to have an active help desk right here in Montana.
We are looking for career-minded individuals with exceptional critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills who enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Application Support team members should have a strong tenacity to solve problems, and a desire to be a part of a results driven team.
- Troubleshoot credit card issues (TIMS and Readers) providing suitable solutions on a timely basis
- Enter issues into Remedy system for call tracking and reporting
- Collaborate and work within cross-functional CU team to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Manage customer relationships and complaints emphasizing a philosophy of service, quality, and professionalism
- Frequent communication and issue tracking with 3rd party credit card providers
- Effectively write, execute and maintain project plans for credit card installs and other credit card projects
- Provide reports, documentation, result tracking, and succinct presentations of material as requested
- Create and maintain other credit card materials including documentation and process info
- Participate in meetings and conference calls to present project progress, problems and solutions
- Proactively search for ways to streamline process and implementation to best serve CU and our customers
- Answer other TIMS procedural customer inquiries as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or a related field, or the equivalent in business or software related work experience
- Expert organizational, problem solving, multi-tasking and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in customer relations, telephone support, software testing, documenting, or credit card processing
- Experience/understanding of credit card processing as it relates to retail environments, payment history and 3rd party credit card providers preferred
CU offers a competitive pay and benefits package based on the applicant’s qualifications, including health, dental, vision and life insurance, long term and short term disability, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing programs, flexible spending accounts, free parking, casual dress code and various employee appreciation events.