Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are analytical, have an interest in finance, and you enjoy a challenge, this may be the position for you!
Credit and Collections Representatives are responsible for contacting business customers to collect past due payments from all accounts and assure fair, courteous and prompt handling of collections matters. Credit and Collections Representatives are also responsible for providing other service or sales support as needed to provide the best possible customer service.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
- Contact customers to collect past due payments from all accounts and assure fair, courteous and prompt handling of collections matters in order to provide for the prompt turnover of accounts receivable and resolve any disputes/issues/complaints, using Oracle and other databases to ensure quick resolutions to issues.
- Apply payments and/or credits/adjustments to keep delinquency and bad debt to a minimum, research applications of credit adjustments to assure the customer adjustments or deductions made or taken are reasonable, processed and cleared from customer's account on a timely basis.
- Educate the customer on how to read an invoice to avoid confusion in the future.
- Prepare information for collection agency and/or attorneys for delinquent accounts, handle disputes over discrepancies in invoices, and negotiate payment plans when needed.
- Create reports necessary to reconcile accounts and to report to management the status of accounts. Print invoices and statements to send to customer.
- Process miscellaneous paperwork, and update systems as required by credit policy and procedures.
- Special projects, as requested by management
- College Degree is Preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in credit and collections
- Exposure to routine accounting activities
- Proficiency with Word and Excel (Formulas, Spreadsheets)
- Oracle knowledge a plus
- Strong PC literacy, data entry and organizational skills
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans