Bigger Hammer Production Services has an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for a full time Crew Coordinator. The Crew Coordinator is responsible for coordinatingjob requests from clients for delivery of live event services and ensures appropriate staffing for all open jobs.
We are seeking a topnotch super star professional that has experience and the passion to work in the production/entertainment industry. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, organized, productive and be able to work in a very fast paced environment.
Ifyou are interested in working for a great company that values and invests in the professional development of its employees, read on and apply.
Bigger Hammer Production Services has provided quality A.V. technicians and stagehands across Southern California since 1996. We've built our reputation as a leader in the industry by providing professional, hard working, and responsible crews.
Duties & Responsibilities (other duties may apply):
- Schedules crew to ensure proper coverage for each assignment.
- Interacts with clients regarding new job requirements and maintains event database.
- Prepares estimates and advances jobs with clients.
- Communicates with clients and provides information as requested.
- Serves in on-call capacityon rotating schedule.
- Performs administrative functions including answering telephones, emailing, faxing, and filing.
- Greets guests
- Knowledge of theatrical equipment including video, sound and lighting.
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Microsoft Office and Internet required. FileMaker Pro highly desirable.
- Ability to work in fast paced changing environment, prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, initiative and resourceful.
- 1+ years experience scheduling crews for live events highly desirable.
- 2+ years administrative experience.
- 2+ years experience interacting with clients.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
What We Offer You!
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Packages Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
To apply,submit your resume through our online hiring center at: