Maintains wireless communications systems by operating and maintaining cellular sites.
* Crew lead to have the ability to read carrier site documents such as Sprint, T-Mobile plans, RFDS, Port matrix, perform RF Sweeps per carrier specifications, potential PIM, ODM fiber testing, ability to lead crew members and assign tasks to be completed, evaluating cell site installations including connections and equipment condition, the ability to gather equipment, supplies, materials, and tools, provide daily reports, inventory of trailer, order materials through managers, provide site status along with site information to managers, know all aspects of builds ground and tower, assembling and submittal of required close-out packages. Crew lead must be certified in OSHA compliance standards, Comtrain Rescue/Climber, Rigging, RF Awareness, Anrhitsu, Kaelus, ODM Testing.
* Tower climbers must have the ability to climb on a daily basis, work maintenance windows, knowledge of swapping out mounts, mounting antennas, RF jumper dress in, fiber connections, coax installs, carrier specific grounding, ground builds, certified in OSHA compliance standards, Comtrain climber/rescue, RF Awareness, Rigging.
* Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Telecommunications Technologies, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Supply Management, Dealing with Complexity, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Functional and Technical Skills, Inventory Control, Judgment.