Pulmonary/CC Intensivist - Southwest General Health Center
Due to community need and practice growth potential HNI Healthcare is expanding its Pulm/cc team in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. We are interested in Physicians with experience and the applicable skill set that are interested in practicing in a team environment. HNI empowers Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers careers through VitalSigns tm technology, resources, training and a collaborative culture.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- 354 Bed Hospital with level III trauma center
- Large 40+ bed Open ICU
- Unparalleled 24/7 administrative support
- Opportunities for career progression
- Intensivisits during the day 7am to 5pm, on call from 5pm to 7am
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNIs exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Pulm/CC.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
About the Hospital
Here at Southwest General Health Center, we take pride in our work and in our commitment to providing top quality healthcare and support for patients in the greater Cleveland area. Community members were responsible for founding our non-profit, 350-bed hospital in 1920. Since then, we have continued to build our reputation for service and commitment to the care and wellness of our neighbors in southwestern Cuyahoga, northern Medina, and beyond.
Our team includes nationally recognized physicians and highly advanced technology. We provide a full range of medical, emergency, and surgical services, as well as a vast network of support services and other resources tailored to the care of our patents on every level-physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Our state of the art Level III trauma center is fully equipped to serve our community's needs, providing the best in emergency and trauma care.