RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Curriculum Developer in Redwood City, California (CA).
The primary responsibility of the Curriculum Developer is to organize and manage sales enablement events for direct and partner sales teams. The successful candidate will have experience owning the operational, logistical and administrative elements of both in person and virtual events.
- Plan sales onboarding and enablement events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Manage global enablement events calendar
- Prepare budget tracker and ensure tracking and adherence
- Source, negotiate, and book with vendors and suppliers for field events
- Coordinate all operations including event scheduling, speakers, and other stakeholder attendee participation.
- Create and manage event agendas
- Lead promotional activities for the event including registration page set up and branding
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Send pre- and post-event communications to all attendees and speakers
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Collect attendee data and prepare data for reporting
- Analyze the event's success, develop and manage post event surveys, and prepare tracking reports to be sent to internal stakeholders
- Proven experience as event manager
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, take charge, and proactively move projects forward
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.