TRC Staffing Services is assisting a large call center in Dunwoody, GA (by Perimeter Mall) with their hiring needs. We have a training class starting on July 30th and are looking to hire 10 Inbound Call Center Agents. In this role, you will assist customers in the Carolinas with their power/utilities services. We are looking for people who love customer service and want to try their best every day to help people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic Account Support: New account set up, transferring service, reconnecting service, and disconnecting service
- General Customer Support
- Billing Concerns and Questions: Assisting customers with questions about their bills, taking and scheduling payments, help customers make payments online, set up budget billing, collect on past due accounts, etc.
- Suggestively sell additional products and services to customers
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Have reliable transportation and can arrive at the center on time.
- Has a positive attitude and promotes the company and is a team player.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be well organized and manages time well.
- Possess good people interaction skills.
- Works as scheduled by the Store Manager. Schedule must be flexible to include being available to work all shifts and all days of the week. Work week may exceed 40 hours per week during hard to staff times.