Customer Care Coordinator (CCC)- CallCenter:
CCC responsibilities include inbound and outbound telephone calls. CCC ensures all assigned procedures, including orders and paperwork are processed in an accurate and timely matter. Accurately screens and directs all incoming communications. Updates insurance information on all current and future patients. Answers all inquiries in a timely and courteous manner. Takes verbal and written orders from physicians, discharge planners and other Health Care professionals as needed. Assists Management and all other staff as requested. Maintains patient demographics to include name, address, telephone numbers, physician information, referral source, emergency contacts and diagnoses.
• Education:High school diploma. Qualifications: 1 year general office and/or clerical background.
• Detail Oriented.
• Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office, Internet, and E-mail.
• Excellent, verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to follow up.
• Desire to learn and advance.
• Neat personal grooming and appearance with polite manner.
• Ability to deal pleasantly and patiently with geriatric population.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Available shifts: 10am to 7pm, 11am to 8pm or 1pm to 10pm. Monday- Friday &Saturday shifts available.
Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits available-medical, dental, vision and life, per company policy. Company compensated sick, personal and vacation time per policy and procedure.
Instructions to Apply
Please send of fax cover letter and resume to: